Chicken and Chorizo Pasta Bake
- 300g dried rigatoni or penne
- 100g chorizo, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 400g tin Tesco Finest cherry tomatoes
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 30g fresh basil, torn
- 75g light soft cheese
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 150g mozzarella cheese, finely chopped
- Heat oven to gas 8, 220°C, fan 200°C. Cook the pasta following the packet instructions in plenty of salted boiling water. Drain and set to one side.
- Heat a large dry ovenproof frying pan on a high heat and cook the chorizo for 3-4 mins, until the oils are released and it starts to crisp. Add the garlic and chicken and fry for 5 mins, to brown. Tip in both cans of tomatoes and bring to a simmer, then add ¾ of the oregano, ½ the basil, the soft cheese and some seasoning. Stir until the cheese has melted into the sauce.
- Add the pasta and mix well. Scatter on the Parmesan and mozzarella and the rest of the oregano. Bake for 20-25 mins, until golden brown and bubbling. Serve with the rest of the torn basil on top.
Why not Try?
Back to Recipes
Offer Ends in 23 Hours